Testimonials- George Birdsall
From a Book Purchaser
I don’t have a project. I just wanted to thank Mr. Birdsall for the fabulous “The Feng Shui Companion”, which I found at my local library in the late 1990′s while living in the United States. I’d never heard of Feng Shui and was immediately mesmerized by the book. Since my youth, I’d always had a feeling that ‘the environment was everything’, and the book was a practical instruction on how to put the belief to work in my life. Although I have over 40 Feng Shui titles in my collection now, I often go back to the concise pages of The Companion to get clarification on principles.
Thanks for starting me off on my Feng Shui journey, one which has enriched my life and others’ too.
Sally T 15 November 2010
From Project Clients
The testimonials listed below are from various clients, consultants and friends who have worked with George on various projects over the last few years.
Some apply to larger projects, however he applies the same insights and vision to any sized project from a home extension to the re roofing of strata apartments to multi million dollar projects.
The full versions of all the testimonials runs to 7 pages.
The main themes are displayed below.
- Knowledgeable, likable, results oriented savvy manager who runs harmonious projects
- Quiet achiever, who listens, assimilates and gently achieves
- A person who is clinical in their approach and always articulate. Never one to raise his voice, very calming and relaxing to talk to, always thinking of the logical approach to solve problems
- Absolutely prepared for the attention to detail but have the helicopter approach as well. Go Figure
- Extremely perceptive and intuitive. Able to express insights very clearly
- You cant sit still, You must see results every day. You want responses and results. you had a better understanding of my desired “operations”. Professional and understands operational requirements.
- Experienced and wise construction industry big picture project manager – a man who that can manage larger projects and handle all construction related matters big or small
- Very determined in pursuing his clients interests
- efficient, knowledgeable, proactive, enthusiastic honest
- Strong Development Project Manager who generally deals with big property transactions and needs urgent and business focused outcomes
- Seeing whatever to completion, but at the same time would know when to walk away, decisive
- Keeps the best Interests of the client at the forefront of his mind at all times